Has your company or one of your employees been listed on The RipOff Report? Have you been contacted by “one of those companies” who claims they can take care of this for you for $5,000? Before you hire one or another type of service provider, read our blog post titled “5 Questions to Ask a Prospective RipOff Report Removal Consultant“.
Unlike the fly by night “reputation management” industry that has surfaced in recent years, Orangecast Social Media has worked with companies, executives, top law firms, and celebrities in dealing with sites like The RipOff Report. Our experience includes:
- Law firm guidance and digital evidence collection.
- Corporate Advocacy Program contract reviews and negotiation
- RipOff Report strategy and guidance.
- Content generation and SEO work (chasing the bad off the front page)
- Removal of Rip Off Report (RipOffReport.Com) content from Google’s index.
Having been featured on panels by The American Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas, we have earned a reputation for getting results and knowing the business of online reputation management. At Orangecast, we do understand the slippery landscape of online reputation management and The RipOff Report better than most and have a solid and honest work ethic. If you’ve been stung by The RipOff Report or another online vigilante site, call us today at 214.762.5408 or 866-538-3890.